Wednesday, January 21, 2015

# Bling # Work It

Work It Wednesday

Happy Hump Day folks! I hope ya'll had a wonderful long weekend. For those of us who work in the school system, we got a 3 day weekend-holla! I don't know about you, but do you guys get giddy at the thought of the after holiday sales?! Well, this chick right here totally does. Now that we are getting older with each passing year, I tend to receive gift cards for the holidays because it just makes it easy. And this blonde may or may not have a birthday 5 days after Christmas, so the gift cards seem to roll in. So I can definitely take advantage of the after holiday sales, and this year I did just that.

I am coooooompletely obsessed with one of the items I purchased and that is the blardigan from Nordstrom. It is amazing, fantastic, cozy, snuggly, stylish, and I wear it at least 3 times a week. Yes people, 3 times a week. Don't judge. It is that amazing. So amazing I wanted to feature it on the blog today. 

Keep in mind, I am a short 5 foot 3 inches, kinda a shorty. So the blardigan does fall a little long on me, but normally it falls right at the knees. Here I am wearing the blardigan with leggings and my new Ivanka Trump boots (also purchased during the post holiday sale and still on SALE), which are amazing. The calves are made out of stretchy material, so for people with soccer calves like me, these boots are your best friends because they aren't tight and they form perfectly to fit your body. Highly recommend these boots! And of course I'm rocking some Premier bling. 


This is a must have staple for your wardrobe, I promise, once you buy it you will wonder how you lived your entire life without it. It's super warm and comfy and makes life so simple-throw it over a cami with leggings and boots and you're out the door. 

Let me know what ya'll think of this cozy look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates