Tuesday, October 27, 2015

# Recipes

Papa's Famous Ham Rolls

This recipe holds a special place in my heart. When I was little, before everyone was growing up and getting married, we used to have huge family holidays, so naturally we needed lots of appetizers. So my Papa would always make his famous ham rolls, and I was known to hammer down on more than my fair share. So now that he has passed away, every time I eat them, I think of him, so I wanted to share this recipe with all of you because they come from so much love! 

Shopping List: 
1 jar dill pickle spears
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened at room temperature
3 (1/2 lb) package thinly sliced ham

Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on a slice of meat

Put one pickle on the ham slice and roll up

Continue to do this to make as many ham rolls as you desire


See!! So easy! These are perfect if you are wanting to bring an appetizer to a party, and trust me, they are always a crowd favorite! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates