Monday, April 30, 2018

# Pregnancy

Maternity Mondays - Week 37

Well folks, we are officially under 2 weeks until our induction date! Of course there is still a chance he can come before then, but 2 weeks from today I will either be in labor or will be cuddling my sweet little man, I can hardly believe it!


Awkward
-It's quite comical watching me trying to get off the couch...
-Walking up our stairs is not the most fun thing to do at this stage

Awesome
-All of Mike's hockey teammates who are rooting for us and wishing us good luck with our upcoming delivery
-Knowing that little man is fully developed and that he will be healthy if he comes at any time now


How far along? 37 Weeks
Maternity Clothes? Yep. But I was able to wear a pre-pregnancy sweater to the hockey rink this past weekend!
Stretch Marks? Just the couple small dots on my hips, but those are the only ones so far!
Best Moment this Week: All our hockey friends rubbing my belly :)
Miss Anything: Being able to partake in the pitchers of beer at our annual hockey tournament
Movement: It depends on the time of the day, some times of day he is quiet, others he is moving up a storm
Food Cravings: I craved a Mint Delight this past weekend and Mom took me out on a date for one and it was so satisfying to indulge!
Labor Signs: Just the Braxton Hicks at this point, and is becoming more and more exhausted a sign of labor? ;)


Looking Forward to: Mike and I are going to Skipolini's Pizza at the end of the week. There is a rumor, old wives tale, what have you, that if you eat the Prego Pizza, it will induce labor in the next couple days. So we thought, why not?? We will keep you updated on how that goes.... :)


I meant to take a photo on the night I actually had makeup on, but pregnancy brain is real and it slipped my mind. So this week you get messy bun, tired mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates