Monday, July 9, 2018

# Family

My Brother is a GRADUATE!!

A few weeks ago we celebrated my amazing brother and his huge accomplishment of graduating! Graduating is no easy task-everyone has their own journey, and my brother had a pretty cool one! Not only did he graduate with a degree in Communications from Cal State East Bay, but he is graduating with a whole lot of amazing memories. Over the course of his college career, he has participated in some pretty spectacular things: He was part of the Las Positas Forensics team the Talk Hawks, where he got to travel the world and spent some time in BELGIUM for a competition, he was cast in a number of musical theatre shows, such as Phantom of the Country Opera, and even STARRED in She Loves Me at Cal State East Bay, and he made some pretty amazing friends along the way. He accomplished all this while working almost full time, participated in a multitude of other theatre shows, and still managed to see his lame older sister once in awhile ;) I honestly couldn't be prouder of him for always working hard, pushing through when he didn't want to, and to finish what he started. Yes, I am the older sister, but I look up to him in so many ways. 


On Graduation Day

So in order to celebrate this huge achievement, Mike and I decided to throw him a Graduation Party to celebrate him! We had lots of food, some corn hole, good friends, and just a down right good time!



Nick and his Crew

Miles is so proud of his Uncle Nick!

Friends from elementary and high school!

The Fam Bam

They haven't missed a milestone yet!

Two of my favorite people 

Nick and Kai go back to elementary school!

The most important men in my life

We love Mimi!

Some of his wonderful college friends!

Nick and his gal

Just because he's the graduate doesn't mean I let him win at Corn Hole

Thanks so much to everyone for making the trek out to celebrate Nick!

<!--more-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates