Wednesday, August 20, 2014

# Weddings

Wedding Wednesday - Juarez Edition

Da Da DaDum Da Da DaDum...Here comes the BRIDE!! And the bride just happens to be one of my best friends in the entire world. Meagan Manley and Bernardo Juarez are going to be tying the knot in just 10 short days. You better believe I will be posting about their beautiful wedding in detail in the upcoming weeks, but I wanted to focus this post on her bridal shower. My hubby-to-be was kind enough to let me host it at our house, which made decorating and preparing for it a breeze (with the help of my amazing Co-Maid of Honor, her twin sister Nicole). 

Bernie proposed to Meagan in a garden, so we decided to go with a Garden Tea Party theme, which gave it an elegant yet laid back vibe. Meagan wanted everything to be a surprise, (except one request she really wanted, which is posted below) so it was fun for everyone to watch her walk in and see her closest friends there surrounded by a ton of food-hey, what is a party without food, am I right?! 


The Food Spread
What kind of Tea Party is it without mini tea sandwiches?
More Sandwiches and Rainbow Fruit Kabobs
Mimosa Bar
The Bride's Gift Table with Homemade Banner courtesy of Pinterest
Picture of the Bride and Groom on the Gift Table
with Homemade Centerpieces, also courtesy of Pinterest
This is the one thing the Bride requested - A Cupcake Wedding Dress

Let's be honest, Pinterest really made this party happen. How in the world did people plan parties before Pinterest?! I swear it is a blessing and a curse. On one hand, there are millions of ideas right at your fingertips and with a click of a button, you can save them forever. But on the other hand, I sometimes think to myself there is NO WAY I will ever be able to recreate that Pinterest magic. But with a little imagination, a little bit of creativity, and A LOT of patience, we were able to pull this party off. 

Cheers to celebrating the Bride and Groom and the Future Mr. and Mrs. Juarez!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates