Wednesday, September 24, 2014

# Bling # Style

Work It Wednesday

Alright alright my stylish girls! Today's post is in honor of style! Now, those of you who know me, know that I like to keep my style super simple and comfy. And lately I've been trying to punch it up a little with my accessories. So here is an outfit that is a great transition from the summer to the fall months. As it gets colder, go ahead and add a scarf or a jacket and your look will be complete!

Take a look and let me know what you think!


super causual but still cute

olive tone, perfect for fall!

accessories to punch up the look a notch

blurry picture, but my favorite booties

Shirt: Buckle
Necklace: Premier Designs
Earrings: Buckle
Booties: Cathy Jean

Would love to hear your style tips and tricks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates