Friday, October 17, 2014

# Friday Favorites

Friday Favorite - Country Style

Handsome hunks, hot women, eternal love and lost dogs, some of my favorite aspects of my favorite music genre: COUNTRY! Ever since my first high school crush on an authentic cowboy (fun fact #3495 about Kendra), I have been hooked on country music. There is something about it that just strikes me. Maybe it is the fact that so many of the songs and lyrics are relatable, they make me want to kick up my heels and party or the fact that country music just seems to make everything better, but country music, is my favorite. 


My Top 10 Country Songs (at the moment)
1. Then by Brad Paisley
2. Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
3. Something in the Water by Carrie Underwood (LOVE)
4. Bartender by Lady Antebellum
5. Cop Car by Keith Urban
6. That's My Kind of Night by Luke Bryan
7. Look At You by Big and Rich
8. Feelin It by Scotty McCreery
9. Mine Would Be You by Blake Shelton
10. 19 You & Me by Dan and Shay

And speaking of handsome hunks, me and my girls are going to the Luke Bryan concert this Saturday and if he is half as good as he was last year, we are in for a treat! This is our last country concert of the summer, and we are so excited to go out with a bang! In honor of my Friday Favorite and our epic concert shenanigans, here are some pictures from our Luke Bryan Concert last summer. 



my babes

the beautiful chelsea!

my wonderful concert family

i don't know what i would do without this girl

luke bryan totally crashed jen's party

ladies lovin on trav
Happy Friday everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates