Friday, January 2, 2015

Kayeveryday2015

Hello and Happy New Year friends! I hope you all had a safe and fabulous time ringing in the New Year! I know I sure did! Mike and I decided to celebrate just the two of us (and our new houseguest-YES I finally have my Bubs back with me, and we are officially a family of 3!), so we made homemade fondue, snuggled in our PJS on the couch as we watched New Years Rockin Eve and kissed at midnight. It was heavenly. As wonderful as it was, we both said that in order to not be labeled as the "old married couple", next year we will definitely plan something to do next year-but that will come later!

i mean seriously, how cute is he?!?

Looking ahead to 2015, I have a feeling that it will be filled with so many wonderful memories, and the best way to document them is to do a daily posting. It will be called….drum roll pleeeeeease…..kayeverday2015 I will be documenting all the happenings that go on daily, and I have a feeling it will consist of a lot of wedding planning-I apologize in advance. So keep up with me everyday at #kayeveryday2015 to see what I'm up to through photos! 

#Kayeveryday2015 day 1
We were enjoying Mike's last day of vacation and were vegging on the couch and I caught my two boys snuggling. 


In the spirit of the New Year, this post wouldn't be complete without a couple New Years Resolutions. So here they are:

1. Not to sweat the small stuff 
I have a little trouble worrying about things that are out of my control, so I am going to work even harder this year to Let Go and Give It To God, He won't steer me wrong

2. Go to the gym at least 4 times a week  
We are officially 232 days away from the Wedding Day people, 232 DAYS!! Bridal Boot Camp and Shedding for the Wedding has been kicked into full gear, and I plan to seriously kick butt

3. Be Happy 
I know this is super lame, but I believe that if you make an effort to see the good in people, in situations, life will undoubtably be sweeter

What are your New Years Resolutions? I would love to hear, so that way we can encourage each other on them! Wishing you all a fabulous start to your New Year and hoping you kick butt on those resolutions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates