Monday, October 5, 2015

# Goals

It's Been Awhile

Hello all to all you beautiful people!! Whew, it sure has been awhile since I've blogged, 8 months too long! But if I said that I've been busy, that would be the understatement of the year! In the past 8 months, I've become a substitute teacher, a Premier Designs Jeweler, a Rodan and Fields Consultant, planned a destination wedding, gone on a honeymoon, oh, and did I mention a little thing I like to call, BECOME A WIFE!? Yes, Michael and I have officially tied the knot, and this past year of wedding planning has been exhausting, thrilling, exciting, and pretty much all consuming. It was such a fun process, but I am so glad it is all over and I can officially call him my husband! So, I hope ya'll would agree that I've been pretty busy! 

But now that things have kind of calmed down, I wanted to get back to my blogging roots and get connected with all you wonderful people again. I want to share with you guys all about our wedding, honeymoon, what it's like to be married, my progress on becoming a teacher, all the yummy things I've been cooking up in the kitchen, and be your go to girl when it comes to Bling and Skin Care! 

So first things first, I wanted to share my October Goals with ya'll! 


1. Invite one family over for dinner
Mike and I are so busy on the weekends, we often get carried away during the week and just like to spend time with each other. But we both want to make an effort to invite one family or friend over for dinner this month to catch up and spend some quality time.

2. Carve Pumpkins!
I know this is such a cliche tradition, but I honestly can't remember the last time I carved a pumpkin in October. That must change this year.

3. Get all our wedding gifts put away
Believe it or not, we still have not got everything put away. We are getting there, but trying to find a place for all of the generous wedding gifts we were given has proven to be quite a task. I would love to have them all put away before the holidays creep up on us. 

4. Print out wedding photos and hang in the house
We just painted our stairwell, and I would love to frame some wedding photos and organize a photo collage leading up to our second floor. 

5. Sort and Donate Clothes
Mike and I have so many clothes we don't wear, so I would love to go thoroughly go through our clothes and have a big pile to donate to Goodwill before the holidays roll around.

That's it! October is proving to be a very busy month for us, but I think I can get these done! Tell me, do you set goals for yourself each month? If so, would love to hear what they are! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates