Saturday, October 10, 2015

# Weddings

Introducing Mr. And Mrs. Morvai!

Well, our 2015 wedding season has officially come to an end. And what a whirlwind wedding season it was! This past weekend we drove down to San Luis Obispo (my alma mater!) for the wedding of two wonderful wonderful people. One of my very best friends from college married the love of her life this past Saturday, and it was such a pleasure to be  a Bridesmaid and stand by her side as they became husband and wife! 

Our beautiful view from our room in Pismo Beach
They got married at a beautiful Victorian House in Arroyo Grande, and the venue was so Sam. And if you know Sam at all, you know exactly what I mean. Sophisticated, sweet, warm, welcoming, and cute as a button. The grounds were absolutely beautiful, and they said their I Do's underneath an adorable gazebo. 

Picture Perfect
The beautiful venue
Beautiful table setting
And let me tell you, this woman is amazing. She did most of this decor herself, which included hand painted corn hole, hand painted calligraphy place cards (done by hand by her amazing Maid of Honor), a homemade photo booth, hand-cut lace overlays, and so many personal touches that took her so much time. And believe me, it was worth it. It was spectacularly beautiful. 


Hand-painted wine labels
She rolled those triangles and we filled them with lavender to see the Bride and Groom off on their Honeymoon!

Pillows so the Bride and Groom can sit comfy! 
Look how beautiful those hand painted place cards are! And her flowers were absolutely stunning. PS It is so cool to see my new last name next to my husbands :) 
It was such a fun day. Her family rented a condo in Avila Beach, so all the bridesmaids got to the condo bright and early to start the primping process. After we all snacked on sandwiches and sipped some wine, we were all ready to go. Her amazing photographer had the great idea to go take photos down by the beach-which was amazing! We were all down at the beach, and everyone was saying congratulations to her, and strangers were taking photos of her, it was so much fun! And this girl deserved to feel like a princess, because she sure looked like one. 

Me and the Bride right before leaving for the venue for her to say I DO!!
Talk about an entrance! She walked under this beautiful arbor bridge on the way to her new HUSBAND!
They did it!!!
I mean, look at the back of that dress. Stunning.

Me and my Forever Wedding Date :)
It is something so special to get to see two people who are so in love, pledge their lives together, and it will be a day I will hold in my heart for a long time. Sam and Elliot are two of the warmest, kindest people I have ever met, and I am so lucky to call them friends. 

Unconditional Love
A huge CONGRATULATIONS to the new Mr. and Mrs. Elliot Morvai!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates