Thursday, October 8, 2015

# Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday Friends! 

I hope ya'll had a wonderful week! Let's get to some things that have been making me very happy lately!!

So I know I am not alone when I say this….I love Fall. I love everything about it. I love any excuse to bust out my booties, my scarves, and drink Pumpkin Spice Lattes. So I am stoked that October is finally here! Alas, the weather has been playing tricks on us Californians. It will be a crisp 70 one day (my perfect temp), and then for the next 4 days it will be in the 80's. I am so excited for the weather to make up its mind and say sayonara to Summer! 


Speaking of the Summer weather that just won't go away, I do love me some Indian Summers. It allows us to cram so many more outdoor actives into the later months! Just 2 weeks ago we were cheering on our adorable nephew at his 10am soccer game, and people, we were in sundresses and floppy hats (ok ok, Mike wasn't, but I sure rocked it!). So cheering on my soccer stud of a nephew in my sundress is definitely one of my favorites. 

2 of my favorite people; the hubs and my cutie pie niece Muri. I mean, look at her, I die.
Keeping with the Fall trend here, I love me some camo. I will be the first to admit that I didn't think I could pull it off-until I put on my first pair of camo pants. I instantly felt a little cooler walking out the door! Not only does it break up the monotony of wearing jeans, but it is a perfect transition piece from Summer to Fall. Trust me ladies, if you are on the fence about camo, DO IT. Do it and don't look back! 
….And I did it because Pinterest Told Me To! She has never steered me wrong. 

Can be casual with converse like I am wearing here, or dress it up a bit with some grey booties
Ok people ladies, level with me here. Do you ever have those days where you really don't feel like washing your hair, blow drying your hair, then styling your hair? Guilty. More like, I have those days everyday. But have no fear, I have found the perfect product to embrace those days you just don't want to put in all that work! Seriously, the best dry shampoo I have ever used. I can go 3 days without washing my hair (calm down you crazies, I still shower everyday) and it still looks fab. 

Exhibit A….

Can't tell it's dirty hair, can ya???
 Yep. This is Day 3 Dirty Hair. All I did was spritz a little of that wondrous spray, run my fingers through it, curl, and add some hairspray, and it was good as new! And my hair stayed curled allll day, even more of a bonus! 

So if you ladies are in the market for a new dry shampoo, I highly suggest this one! Found at your local CVS or Walgreens. Go get it. Stat. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo
So, I don't know about you. But one of my favorite things to do when it's cold and crisp outside, and I have a free Sunday afternoon, all I want to do is bake some sweet treats. Even though my husband gives me a hard time and tells me he doesn't want me to because he is watching his girlish figure…then when I walk into the kitchen the next day, half the treats are gone…yeah babe, you don't want me to bake ;) 

So I have decided to try to bake a sweet treat once a week, and I'll share them on the blog so hopefully you can whip up some tasty treats for your family!! 

So for this Friday Favorite, my new Kitchen Aide is officially my favorite. It was a wedding gift given to us by my super generous aunt, and let me say this…HOW DID I LIVE 26 YEARS OF MY LIFE WITHOUT IT?! Seriously. It has changed my life. So between my new Kitchen Aide and the cozy Fall weather, our waistlines are in some serious trouble.



Have a Fantastic Friday Friends! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates