Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Baby It's Cold Outside

Hello friends! Thank you for your patience with me, I've been a little MIA the past week! Mix a bout of pink eye going around my school, my last 2 weeks of school wrapping up, the hubby's birthday, blah blah blah. But I am back and so excited to share with you something that is so extremely special to me! And that is my family.

This past weekend I threw a Baby Shower for my sweet cousin Jen and her little baby GIRL! Jen already has an adorable bundle of joy, James, who is so excited to be a big brother! Jen and I spent our lives growing up together, spending holidays together, Christmases together, weddings, and now BABIES! This is such an exciting time in her life and I am so grateful I get to be part of it!

So given that we are in the midst of the holiday season, I thought it would be fun to throw a "Baby, It's Cold Outside" themed shower, and despite it being 70 degrees this last weekend (didn't the California weather know I was throwing a Winter themed party?!), it was such a great day! 

Crepe paper background and my Diaper Cake centerpiece

I mean, how cute is that?

Homemade diaper wreath and I put her sonogram photo in a frame

This was our game table

Guess the gift! Each guest had to guess the item inside that started with the letter on the outside of the bag. 

I hung photos of Jen's sonograms

Our food spread…I forgot close up shots of them, whoopsie.

Winter Themed Flowers

The favors! Hot cocoa in an ornament 

Onesie decor

We can't wait to meet Baby Alison!

The Mama to be and her Grandma! 


After getting 3 hours of sleep the night before the Shower and entertaining all day. This was me mid-way through clean up. Whoopsie. But the lack of sleep was TOTALLY worth it and I am so grateful for these exciting times in our lives! 

We are so excited to meet Baby Alison in January!!

PS Linking up today!! 



2 comments:

  1. Aw, you did a fabulous job with the decorations for this shower! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Brag About It!
    ~Laurie
    @myhusbandhastomanyhobbies.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates