Thursday, November 5, 2015

Prayer Warriors

So let me tell you. I love blogging. I love all of the wonderful things that come from blogging everyday. I love being able to look back at our life through old posts. I love being able to connect with other bloggers and learn from them. And most of all, I love the supportive blogging community and all of the amazing ways it has enriched my life. 

So that brings me to todays post. One of the most inspiring things I have encountered through blogging is the power of prayer. Throughout life we all go through tough times, and sometimes we just need a little extra help. Let's face it, that's life, it's inevitable. But we can get through anything with prayer. 



I'm really trying to actively pray more for others and I want to pray for you too. I know there are a lot of people who are angry. I know there are a lot of people who are hurting. I know there are a lot of people who are lonely, or stressed, or confused. I want to pray for you. I want to pray for all of you. I want to pray over all of you who are struggling, and I invite you to do it with me. 



If you are struggling with anything, big or small, please let me pray for you. Please post your prayer requests below and I promise I will pray over you every day this month. And for those of you who are Christ lovers and love to pray for others, please join in and pray for those who post below. Sometimes we may not know how to pray for ourselves or how to put it into words, that's the beauty of having others put your prayer into their own words. The power of prayer is such a wondrous thing, and I know that it can give root to some amazing miracles. 




So friends, please post any prayer requests you may have, and I am so happy to pray for you. I pray that we can use this community as a safe place for encouragement, inspiration, support, and will pray continuously to lift others up. So friends, lets all pray together and see God's amazing work. 

PS If you aren't comfortable posting your prayer request below, please feel free to email me and I will gladly pray for you :)
kendrapetrellese@gmail.com 

XOXO!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates