Monday, April 23, 2018

# Pregnancy

Maternity Mondays - Week 36

Well, quick update. On Friday I had my normal NST to monitor baby and the doctor noticed there isn't a ton of fluid around baby. She checked me and my bag of water hasn't broken yet, so they are a bit concerned about the lack of fluid. They are having me go back in today to check on things, and if things aren't looking the way they want, they said we will have a conversation about inducing....So there is a possibility this time next week we will have a baby! Prayers would definitely be appreciated. 


Awkward
-Trying to get out of bed at night to use the restroom-it's like a beached whale trying to move. I'm now getting up every hour or so, hence why I look so exhausted in the below picture
-I'm officially in full waddle mode

Awesome
-Installed the car seats in both hubby and my car - so exciting!
-Knowing we will get to meet him soooon.
-I'm officially on maternity leave!


How far along? 36 Weeks
Maternity Clothes? Yep. But I was able to wear a pre-pregnancy dress to dinner the other night!
Stretch Marks? Got my first couple little dots on my left side, but I'm considering them my battle scars!
Best Moment this Week: I'm officially on maternity leave!
Miss Anything: Ordering a glass of wine while out to dinner
Movement: It's still less than normal, but I feel him occasionally :)
Food Cravings: Sushii
Labor Signs: Starting to get contractions, although they are Braxton Hicks, definitely feeling them!
Looking Forward to: My NST tomorrow so we can have more information about our possible induction


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates