Monday, April 16, 2018

# Pregnancy

Maternity Mondays - Week 35

 The weeks are starting to go by faster and faster, and little man will be here before we know it-thank goodness! 

Awkward
-The previous week we had been off for Spring Break, and our first day back, I had after school car duty. Two different parents rolled down their window and said, "Wow! You got sooo big since the last time I saw you!" Thanks, thanks, as if I didn't know I look like a giant bowling ball...
-My shoes officially don't fit anymore...guess it's time to bust out the flip flops for the next few weeks

Awesome
-The adorable students in my class threw me the cutest baby shower to celebrate Baby P and I. It was so sweet, they had been spending all their recesses in the library planning it, and it was so sweet. They had games, like "don't say 'baby', the poopy diaper game, and guess what's in the bag. One student even mad a cake. To say it warmed my heart to no end would be an understatement.
-When I was out in front of the school doing after school car duty, a mom rolled down her window and said "the further along you get, the cuter you get, it definitely wasn't like that for me!" That really made me feel good since I feel like a whale at this point. 


How far along? 35 Weeks
Maternity Clothes? Heck yes! And loving them!
Stretch Marks? Got my first couple little dots on my left side, but I'm considering them my battle scars!
Best Moment this Week: My students showering me and Baby with such an adorable baby shower 
Miss Anything: Sleeping through the night without getting up to pee every hour...guess this is just a preview for what is to come!
Movement: It's starting to lessen because he's running out of room, but his foot or arm has found a home in my right ribs and when he moves this mama definitely flinches each time!
Food Cravings: This week I had a huuuuge craving for a Nations Cheeseburger
Labor Signs: The nurse who does my NSTs said that he has dropped since she saw me last week, and I am officially in full blown nesting mode...
Looking Forward to: This is my last week of work then I am officially on Maternity Leave! Wahoo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates