Thursday, July 12, 2018

# Miles

MILEStones Month 2

I cannot believe it has already been TWO months! The first month flew by but the second went by equally as fast. We had a couple rough weeks where Miles would cry all.day.long. And not just newborn cry, but I could tell he was just not comfortable. So we took him in and our doctor told us he definitely had colic. She gave us some medicine to give him and thankfully that helped him a ton. After it got settled into his system we had a full week where he didn't cry at all! This mama was extremely grateful for the few extra naps I was able to get in! He is now back to crying throughout the day, just thankfully not near as much as he was before. He is starting to sleep a lot better too! We usually get about 4.5 hours the first stretch-(a handful of times we've gotten 5.5 or even 6 hours a couple of times!), and 2.5 hours after the middle of the night feeding. So for him not even being two months yet, we are grateful for that!

All in all it has been a great month! He had his first round of shots and I was so nervous for him!! There is no worse sound that his first scream of pain when they pricked him. It was awful! When I first heard that scream and he was looking up at me, I almost started to tear up, but I told myself I couldn't let him see me upset-be strong mama! But after the initial prick, Dad gave him to me and I nursed him and he calmed down. But then the doctor came back in and had to put some liquid nitrogen on his belly button because some remnants of the cord was still there and we wanted to get rid of it. So we have to do a few weekly treatments to get rid of it. So not only did he have one oral vaccines, three in the leg, but also liquid nitrogen on his belly button-he was so brave! I never knew I could be proud of such a small human! You go Miles Man!





Month Two MILEStones

I weigh 11 Pounds 14.5 Ounces
I stand 23.5 Inches Tall
I have zero teeth
I had my first real smiles this month!
I am extremely chatty first thing in the morning and right after bath time
I am starting to push gas and Mommy and Daddy can tell when it's happening
My hands have found my face and I often rub a hand down it when I'm sleepy
I fit in my SIXTH months clothes...which makes Mommy really sad...

A few of my Month Two Highlights...

Mommy says this is the happiest time of her life so far

Hanging with Mommy and Mimi

I won't be able to do this much longer

Mommy and her two boys

Can we get this show on the road, please? 
I love tub time!

Hey ladies, I'm single

First smiles caught on camera!

I was excited to go for a ride!

Tummy Time with Mommy

It really is....

I love hanging out with Mommy in the mornings

Mimi took this after one of my tubs

Hanging with my best pal Isaac!

Mommy says she loves my big ol cheeks

Mommy kept rocking me so I could get a nice nap in, Bubba helped too

I love the mornings!
Story Time with Mommy

I got a good nights sleep!
Mom, stop taking so many pictures...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates