Tuesday, August 21, 2018

# Miles

MILEStones Month 3

How are we already at the Month 3 mark? I just can't believe it! Time is just flying by, and I know that it will continue to go quicker and quicker, so I am doing my best to soak up as many moments with my baby while he is still a baby!

I feel like we are finally starting to get into a groove. I am really able to tell what he wants most of the time, which is so weird to me! People always said that you would know their different cries, be able to tell what they need most of the time, and I always questioned how?They can't verbalize to you what they want and need, that seems impossible to know what they are trying to say. But for the most part, I'm able to differentiate his cries and moods, which has been super cool for me :)

The bummer this month is we think he is starting to teethe, poor guy! He is starting to drool more often and anything and everything is going in his mouth. It is the most frustrating feeling knowing there isn't much I can do to help his pain! But he has been a trooper and has been fighting through it. We also had our first visit to the Emergency Room this month. Due to his enlarged umbilical cord that they were worried about in our 2nd trimester (you can read about that here), he had a lot of extra tissue on top of his belly button, so we have been doing weekly treatments of silver nitrate to shrink it. One day I realized that it was spreading all over his belly and was really black, after a call to his pediatrician, she suggested we go into the ER since she couldn't see him that day. After a couple hours of waiting, they determined it wasn't infected, it was just stained, (which it has since gone away now), so thankfully all was ok! He was so great, didn't hardly cry and even fell asleep in his carseat towards the end, after Daddy was a stud and rocked him to sleep for 30 minutes.  From his entrance into the world, through his shots, and teething, he has proven to be a pretty tough kid!



Month 3 MILEStones

I weigh 12 Pounds 11 Ounces
I stand 24 Inches Tall
I have zero teeth
I slept for 8 hours one night this month!!
I am starting to reach for Mommy's hands and arms
I am starting to grab toys
I had my first visit to the ER :( 



Cuddling with my Mimi 

My FUNcle Nick is one of my favorite people

Hanging with Mommy's best friends Meagan and Nicole, and hanging with my best pal Jacob!

We had breakfast with Luciana and Madelyn before they moved to PA :(

I had a blast listening to music at Happy Hour with Mommy and Michele!

Jacob and I hung out after Mommy and Meagan walked us around Walnut Creek!

Mommy and I met FUNcle for lunch to celebrate his birthday

Mommy and I made the trek to Sacramento to hang out with Aunt Theresa and my cousins Lucas and Muri!

I went to my first birthday party-it was Monsters INC themed and I fit right in :)

Celebrating Carter's 2nd Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates