Tuesday, November 13, 2018

MILEStones - Month 6

Half a year!!! Half. A. Year. How is it even remotely possible that my little man is half a year old. Time is just going by way too fast. Everyone always says that this stage flies by, but I never really understood how quickly until we were in it. He is rapidly becoming less and less of a baby and it makes this mama heart want to cry! So I am definitely soaking in these days as best I can!

A couple things I want to make note of this month so I can look back later and not forget :) He has been big on resting his hands on me. We were out grocery shopping and I was wearing him in my carrier facing out, and as I was pushing the cart, he laid his hand on mine, he does it while he's nursing, and one day before a nap as I was rocking him to sleep, he gently rested his hand on my face and looked up a me, and let me tell you, my heart was just about ready to burst. I hope 20 years from now I can look back and remember those sweet moments I shared with my son.


Month 6 MILEStones

I weigh 13 pounds 15 ounces (I've lost weight since last month because Mommy and I have had a really bad cold for a long time)
I stand 26 inches tall
Mommy and Daddy sleep trained me and I now sleep 12 hours EVERY NIGHT!!! (Mommy says she will do a separate blog post on this later, because it has been life changing for us all)
I'm sitting up on my own
I love playing with my toys in the bath
I can give Daddy high 5s
I feed myself the bottle

Mommy and Me with our Benicia Mom's Group friends having a play date in the park!

Feeding myself the bottle before bed like a big boy

I went to my first pumpkin patch with Mommy, Daddy, FUNcle and Kayla!

Pumpkin Patch Fun

With Mommy and FUNcle
Mommy and I started swimming lessons! 

Such a happy camper now that I am sleeping so much at night!

Mommy took this picture the morning after I slept 12 hours for the first time!

We took my first trip to the zoo this month

I graduated from music class - I am so sad it's over, we had so much fun!

I loved the wind chimes

Mommy says I'm such a ham

Hanging with my friend Bennett and his mama Chelsea at Story Time at the Library!

Mommy and I walked to the park by our house and hung out for an hour in the sunshine

I celebrated my first Halloween!

Mommy and I went over the Bennett's house to help Ms. Chelsea pass out candy to Trick or Treaters!

Just hanging out with da mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates