Monday, October 6, 2014

October Goals

I know I'm a few days late but hey, better late than never! I decided to share my monthly goals with you, in hopes that it will keep me accountable! Without further adieu, here we go:

1. Stick to writing my goals and posting each month (this is kind of self explanatory)

2. Go to church Sunday mornings and Wednesday night Community Group every week. I've been really good about this lately, but I know with the holidays approaching our weekends are going to be jam packed. So this will cause me to better to plan our weekends around church to make sure I have that time to go

3. Work out at least 4 times a week. I was really good about it this summer because I had a Maid of Honor dress to fit into, but ever since Meagan's wedding in August I have been majorly slacking. So I want to get back on the wagon and really amp up my workouts again

4. Start compiling my holiday shopping list. I know I know, but with 2 sets of families to shop for now, and with Hanukkah happening before Christmas (Mike's family celebrates Hanukkah and not to mention Mike's birthday in the middle of November). I really want to get a jump on it now so we're not too stressed as December approaches, I would much rather enjoy the month of December rather than being stressed to the max! 

5. Do something special for my fiancĂ© at least once a week. He's been so busy at work lately and has been struggling with finding the joy in his job (prayers would be great!) so I want to try to show him how much I appreciate him and his hard work. I'll keep you posted on what I come up with! 

6. Blog every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. With everything I have going on right now, it is a little unrealistic to blog every day, and I want to make sure my posts are substantial, so I'm striving for every other day! This past month I have been slacking on this and I want to work harder to maintain my post consistency 

So there you have it! I would love to hear your monthly goals if this is something you do as well! Happy Monday friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates