Monday, November 2, 2015

Weekend Shenanigans

How is it Monday already?! Is it just me or did this weekend just totally fly by? I swear, time just seems to be ticking away quicker and quicker and I wish it would slow down! This weekend was filled with so much fun-it was just what a Halloween weekend should be!

On Friday, all the kiddos wore their costumes to school and it was so much fun! I swear, these kids are so creative when it comes to their costumes, I was blown away by how much effort they put into it, it was awesome! (Side-note, I would totally post all of the photos I paparazzied of them, but I can't because of student confidentiality issues, doh!) The last half hour of school we had a parade around the block and families were dispersed around the campus to snap photos of everyone, it was a total blast! 

Did you know Batman was in my class?!

Some of those masks scare the heck outta me!

I love my teaching team!

On our parade route!

Now that we're old and married, we wanted to take it easy this Halloween. Our house is right in the middle of a HUGE hill, and we don't usually have many trick or treaters, so we decided to go over to our friends house for dinner and to pass out candy. And folks, my friend Luciana can host a dinner party. She set such an awesome, spooktacular, if you will, table and made such an awesome dinner for us! We had so much fun eating dinner and passing out candy to the trick or treaters! 

I mean, how awesome is that table setting?!

Perfect Halloween creepiness

Spider Deviled Eggs, how perfect!

She had crows on the men's plates and owls on ours :)

Pumpkin Curry Deviled Eggs, I mean this girl is on point

And what's Halloween night without a scary movie, am I right?! And Luciana's fiancé knew just what movie would scare the beejeezus outta me be a fun one! So completely putting my trust in him, I let him choose, and folks, I don't think I've ever been so tense during a movie. Let's just say I didn't get much sleep on Saturday night-thank goodness for Daylight Savings that gave me a little more extra sleep! But it was such a fun night, a quintessential Halloween!

The two kitty cats

Sunday the hubs tailgated the Raider Game and I had a jewelry show for one of my girls, which was the perfect way to round out the weekend! A weekend filled with lots of good company, just as a weekend should be!

Tell me, what were you up to this weekend?! Hope ya'll had a Happy Halloween! Now it is officially Christmas season-Game On. I may or may not have started listening to Michael Buble Christmas Pandora…

Have a fantastic week!


















6 comments:

  1. that is the most adorable halloween dinner ever. of course the animals on the plates might scare me a bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't she do a great job?! I was blown away when I saw how creative she was!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend, love your costume. I didn't know you were a teacher, my sister is too! Thanks for teaching our future generations, kudos, lady!

    I hate scary movies, eek! I'd have hidden in the next room, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Time got away from me and I had to throw something together really quickly. #targetonesieforthewin! And that's so fun your sis is a teacher! It really is so much fun, a lot of work but totally worth it.

      Haha I'm not typically a scary movie girl, but I figured since it was Halloweena scary movie was definitely in order

      Delete
  3. I am still in awe of how well our men got along! We all seem to have so much in common! I hope Tahoe gets lots of snow this season so we can go forward with a ski trip plan...love you KendrasKampfire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Mike keeps talking about how good of a time he had, he really enjoyed Steve's company! I can't wait to go to Tahoe together, that will be so fun! It snowed up there today, fingers crossed it will continue through the season! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and showing your support!

      Delete

Follow Us @soratemplates