Friday, October 30, 2015

# Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites



Whew. We made it! I don't know about you, but I was even MORE excited for Friday this week (if that's even possible), so I am so glad it is finally here! Today I'm linking up with Narci, Andrea and Erika to share our Friday Favorites! 


I am a sucker for Fall and Winter Fashion, and when I say sucker, I mean I pretty much buy anything that Shaeffer highlights on her blog. Whoopsie. Hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to stay warm and look cute doing it. Amiright?

So my new Fall and Winter staples are definitely my favorite.




This next favorite deserves its own spotlight…Friends, I give to you…the Baby Blardigan…I'll give you a second to let that soak in…Yes, if you told me it was at all possible to come out with an article of clothing that this chica loves more than the original blardigan, I would have told you that you've had one too many pumpkin spice lattes…But alas, IT'S TRUE! 

Nordstrom has truly outdone themselves. They have created a sweater that is just as cozy, just as comfy as the original, but is even more functional because it is a bit shorter, and get this…wait for it…IT HAS POCKETS. So if you haven't invested in this yet, go, run, shop online like you've never shopped before!! This is one Winter staple that is a must for your closet! And I know that some of you might die a little inside when you see the price, but trust me, if you are going to spoil yourself at all this holiday season, let it be with the blardigan. #yourhusbandwillunderstand

See the pockets?! I die
So yes, I will admit that I am a tad obsessed with this cozy sweater of wonderfulness, but trust me, once you have this wrapped around your body, you will be too. I mean, who has ever turned down an opportunity to pretty much wear a blanket out in public and have it be socially acceptable? #notthisgirl
Mike usually falls asleep before me, I'm a night owl, what can I say. So as I was getting ready to put down my book for the night, I looked over and saw this: 


I mean, is that not the cutest thing you've ever seen? Yep, that is my hubby and my puppy, cozily cuddled up in bed with each other. And yes, we let our Bubs sleep in bed with us…and I am not ashamed! He was a rescue, is super tiny, and is just the best cuddler, so it is almost impossible for me to deny that little nugget of snuggle time. I'm in trouble once we have kids…


What's Up Wednesday with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer was my first Link Up ever, and it was an absolute BLAST!! I loved being able to really connect with other bloggers out there, and chatting with some of them honestly made my day! Everyone has been so supportive and sweet, and it was really so much fun for me to chat with some super fun ladies! So Linking Up with such awesome ladies this week was my favorite, and I'm so excited to continue to do it in the future!

In the spirit of Halloween, I'm sharing my very favorite Halloween Movie ever. I mean, it's a classic. It needs no introduction.


This movie brings me back to my childhood, and I have no doubt that I will be showing it to my kids in future Octobers to come. 

So with that my friends, I bid you  farewell. I hope you have a FANTASTIC Halloween with your families, stay safe and have some fun! Can't wait to see all those adorable photos next week!! 

Happy Friday Friends!


6 comments:

  1. Love the first fall outfit, so festive. I've never heard of blardigans, thanks for letting me know.

    So, funny story, I'm the sleepy one in the relationship, my husband could stay up forever.

    Love Hocus Pocus, such a great holiday classic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giiiiirl the blardigan will change your life! It is such an easy, cozy staple to have in your closet. When it cools down here in California, I wear mine like 2-3 times a week #noshame

      Delete
  2. That cardi is so cute! I found a cozy one on Modcloth a few years ago and it's still a favorite. Happy Halloween!

    Mariah
    www.faithandfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any excuse to wear a cardi that feels like a blanket, I'm in!!!

      Delete
  3. So glad you stopped by my blog today so I could find yours!! Super cute fall looks! I got that plaid scarf last year and it is definitely one of my favorites for fall!! Goes with so much! I love that you bought the baby blardigan....I have two blardigans. Can I really justify a baby??? But it IS SOOOO cute and pockets?!? Eeeekkk... Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found me! I just love connecting with ladies over blogs, it's been so much fun for me! I never realized how much my wardrobe needed a plaid scarf and now I'm so happy I bit the bullet and did it!
      And giiiiirl I had the same dilemma with the blardigan! But I'll be honest, the pockets sold me!! But two blardigans in the closet means you're doing something right!! Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete

Follow Us @soratemplates