Thursday, April 12, 2018

# Pregnancy

Bridal Shower Sweetness

I am one lucky girl, friends. I had so many loved ones come to celebrate Mike, Miles, and I, and I was overwhelmed with the amount of love and support that was there for us. This pregnancy has been such a long journey, and we have had so much support and so many people praying for us, and to be able to thank them all in person, was such a big blessing. 

It was everything I could have hoped for, and all that helped out and pitched in made it the most wonderful day. From the food, to the games, to the generosity of everyone that gifted us with items for sweet Miles, it was almost overwhelming. 

Loving all things blue!

Yummy Cupcakes!

Adorable Cake and Cookies to match our invitations



On the Wednesday before the shower, Mike had to take me into Labor and Delivery because I was running a fever. They swabbed me for the flu, thinking it was just a cold, but sure enough, it came back positive. So I had been on antibiotics, and was trying me best to get as much rest as I could, because I really wanted to enjoy myself at the shower, I knew how hard everyone worked to put it together. While I wasn't feeling 100%, I quickly forgot about the flu as soon as I saw how many people were there to support us. There was just so much love in the room, and it really made me realize how many wonderful people I have in my life and how incredibly blessed we are. 

Mike's parents saved his Fisher Price Trike from when he was a kid, and wrapped it up for Miles


Love these women!

My cousin Wendi is due 3 weeks after us!! 
My wonderful Sister in Law and niece 

Friends since 3rd grade, pretty cool to share these milestones together!

My Benicia Mama's!

These ladies have been in my Mom's life since they were little kids!

Cousin Love

Love this girl so much! And that our hockey family is growing!

Neighbors that become family

You better believe that as soon as most people left, I changed into my sweats!
There really aren't enough thank you's to everyone who came out and showed our growing family so much love! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates