Monday, April 9, 2018

# Pregnancy

Maternity Mondays - Week 34

Week 34! Holy Cow! We are officially 5 weeks away from meeting our little man! It may be even sooner depending on if he wants to make his debut early. Due to his umbilical cord issue, we are being induced at 39 weeks if he isn't here already, so we are on the home stretch!! 


Awesome
-Mike and I attended a Preparing for Childbirth Class on Saturday, and we thought it was going to be awkward, but we actually had a great time! We learned a lot and I have to admit that we giggled like little kids when we were trying different birthing positions - whoops
-Continuing to feel little man kick
-Finishing putting away all the generous baby gifts from our shower

Awkward
-Feeling like a beached whale every time I have to roll my body out of bed to use the bathroom at night - which is like 3 -4 times a night
-People saying "You look like you're going to pop-you must be due any day!" Then awkwardly telling them that I still have 5 more weeks to go...
-I am alllmost to the point where I can't bend over to pick my dog up anymore, and Mike has to help me put my shoes on

How far along? 34 Weeks
Maternity Clothes? Heck yes! And loving them!
Stretch Marks? Not yet! Fingers crossed!
Best Moment this Week: Having Spring Break to chill and relax before little man gets here 
Miss Anything: I am desperately missing turkey sandwiches, and I would kill for some sushi!
Movement: It's starting to lessen because he's running out of room, but his foot or arm has found a home in my right ribs and when he moves this mama definitely flinches each time!
Food Cravings: Not really, believe it or not
Labor Signs: Not yet! Looking at myself in the mirror, I thiiink he's starting to drop, my belly looks a little lower than normal
Looking Forward to: Going to our Newborn Care Class this week to learn all about how to care for little man! 

Please excuse the hair, this was after a very long day and this mama was exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates