Sunday, January 11, 2015

# Bling

Bling Into Spring

Helloooo! And welcome to Day 2 of Bling Week! For all of you that read yesterdays Super Special Sunday Post, you know that I am selling amazing jewelry-which gives you the chance to earn free bling! Very very cool if you ask me, and today, I have a very special announcement! Ready?! Drum Roll please…….(I'm all about the drum rolls lately for some reason)………

!!!OUR NEW SPRING COLLECTION LINE HAS OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED!!!

I know, I can hardly stand it myself. The jewelry is fantastic and so beautiful! When they unveiled it and we got to see it for the first time, you should have seen me, I was like a kid in a candy store. I didn't know how to contain myself! I wanted to touch it, try it on, take it home with me-yeah, they were that amazing. And do you want the best news yet?! THESE FANTASTIC PIECES CAN BE YOURS-FREE!!! Yes, it is true, all you have to do is host a party and the free bling will be yours-but that is yesterday's news-literally. 

But wait, there is even more great news. I know I know, time to get out your paper bag and start breathing into it. But hey, I'm your Fairy Bling Mother, right? And I figured your Monday could use a little good news…Ready…….

!!!I HAVE EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF JEWELRY FROM THIS COLLECTION!!!

Which means….this amazing Spring Collection will be present at YOUR jewelry show! No more wondering if a piece will look good on you, no more trusting the catalog, no more! Now you will have the opportunity to try on every piece, dress it up to see if it will work for you. Now, how much fun does that sound? I am excited just thinking about it, just think how excited you will be to actually play with it! 

This will be the perfect way to vamp up your Spring and Summer wardrobe with just a few easy pieces. Just think how easy life will be, all you have to do is throw on a solid tank top, add one of these pops-of-color-necklaces, a couple bangel bracelets, and your look is complete! 

Here is a look into some of the fabulous pieces that were just debuted!!

i mean, who doesn't love a little bit of coral and teal in their spring wardrobe?!

a little bit of neon to add a pop of color to your wardrobe goes a long way…ps yes, that watch is reversible. mind. blown. 

this necklace can be worn 3 different ways!

i mean, these 2 necklaces speak for themselves, amiright?!

Now, if this didn't entice you to host a party, I don't know what will! To get you in the mood, go ahead and browse the catalog-yours free when you visit my personal website!!

Enter your information and the access code is 0510

I hope this put you in the mood for Spring-I know we are still in January, but a little bit of Spring Sunshine never hurt anyone, right?! Feel free to contact me with details! I would love to answer any questions you may have! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates