Sunday, January 11, 2015

# Bling

Bling It On

Here Ye Here Ye!! I am officially dubbing this week…drum roll please……BLING WEEK!! This week will consist of everything you need to know about my new business. Yes, you heard right, my new business-and it is a doozy and so much fun! I am a proud member of the Premier Designs Family and I am absolutely loving it. What is Premier Designs you ask? Fear no more, because I have the answer!…But I will go into it more in depth later in the week, but today, we have some serious talking to do. 




Alright people, I need you to sit down for this one and answer these few questions… 


1. Are you looking for new and simple ways to pump up your wardrobe? 

2. Would you love to have your own personal stylist to help you put together adorable looks?

3. Would you like an excuse to have a girls night?

4. Do you love FREE jewelry? 

If you answered YES to any of these 4 questions (and let's be real, I know ya'll answered yes to #4), then listen close! I have the answer to help you obtain not one, but ALL of these things…FOR FREE!!! And the answer is……ME!! You didn't think the answer would be so simple, did ya? Yes, little ole me can help you pump up your wardrobe, help you style adorable looks, entertain you and your girlfriends, AND give you free bling! Just call me your Fairy Bling-Mother. Before you spontaneously combust from all of this good news, let me tell you how this works!

All you have to do is tell me you would like to host a jewelry party and the rest is history. Once we get a date on the calendar, I show up at your house, set up my bling collection, do a little speel on how to wear the fabulous jewelry, you get to play with every piece in my collection, and at the end of the night-you will receive your pick of free bling!…Do I have your attention now?

Here are a couple perks of having a jewelry party hosted by muah:

1. It's the perfect opportunity for a girls night! Invite your girlfriends over for some sweet treats, wine and quality time - YES PLEASE

2. You get to shop for quality jewelry in the comfort of your own home! No stresses of fighting the masses in the mall to get a look at a pair of earrings with someone hovering right over you, this is a much more intimate environment

3. You have your own professional stylist giving you advice! I absolutely love this jewelry, and I love any excuse to dress you up and make your favorite outfit complete with some bling. I can show you multiple ways to wear the pieces and will help pick out pieces that suit your own personal style

4. This may be the best perk yet…you have the opportunity to earn TONS of FREE jewelry (and let's be real, who doesn't love free bling?!)! You can earn this simply by hosting a show, that is it. There is no retail requirement, you are not forced to buy a single piece, this will simply be given to you for hosting a party. Amazing right?! 

It is super easy and will make for a great night! I am so passionate about this new business venture, the products, and getting the chance to cultivate relationships with my hostesses. Once you host a party with me, you will be part of Kendra's VIP Club, which means you will receive special perks even better than what I mentioned above! Even if you live far away-fear not! We can have catalog shows which doesn't even require me to come to your home, you will earn free bling remotely!

So in closing, you totally should book a jewelry party with me. Let's just chalk it up to being a decision that will be not only good for your wallet, but good to your soul!! If you are interested, comment below or contact me directly and we can chat about more information! 

Check out my personal website to access our catalogs so you can take a look at our fabulous jewelry! Or if you are a Pinterest fan (come on, who isn't) click on the link to our direct pages! 

Click on browse the catalog, my access code is 0510



I hope this post got you as excited as I am about my new bling adventure, and I really hope to be able to come to your house and spoil you with a party! Please, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me for details!! Thanks for listening friends, looking forward to glamming ya'll up!! 

Here are a couple sneak peaks of our collection!





Sneak Peak into my post for tomorrow….our NEW SPRING COLLECTION HAS LAUNCHED!!!…..and it is FABULOUS!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates