Wednesday, November 25, 2015

# What's Up Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday - November 2015

Holy Cow. I cannot believe November has already come and gone! I tell ya, this year has flown by, and I can't believe this time next month we will be on the brink of a new year! Linking up with Mel, Shay, and Sheaffer is one of my favorite things to do! So without further ado, welcome to What's Up Wednesday!


What We're Eating This Week
Well, besides stuffing ourselves silly with turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberries and pumpkin pie, I don't think Mike and I will go hungry this week! But before we go over to my in-laws for Turkey Day this year, I am planning on making our Traditional Thanksgiving Breakfast. I made it last year for Mike and I, and I am officially making it a tradition we will carry on with once we have kids. What's better than already having breakfast done for you while you drink your coffee and watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade? I don't think there is much better than that…Shout out to Shay for this cozy recipe!! 


French Toast Casserole

What I'm Reminiscing About
Our Tahoe Trip.  The hubs and I had so much fun and really needed a getaway to just focus on the two of us and really take the time to relax. Often times life gets so busy and we forget to focus on each other, so this trip was definitely very much needed. Take me back to the mountains!!


What I'm Loving
THESE PJs!!! They are so comfy cozy and the perfect thing to throw on during these cold winter months. I may or may not be living in them sleeping in them every night.


PJs
What We've Been Up To
Holy cow. What have we NOT been up to? It seems as if life has only gotten crazier since we tied the knot. We have been going to my brother's show, throwing baby showers, celebrating birthdays, working on school, prepping for the holidays, just regular everyday life stuff!


What I'm Dreading
Ugh, Christmas shopping. Things have been so busy around here that I haven't got as much of a jump on it as I would have hoped. So fingers crossed I can get on my online shopping in the next few days!! Because who wants to feel like this?!

What I'm Working On
A job application! Can you believe it?! There is a job opening for a 2nd grade teacher starting in January, and it would count for my credential program and I would be a full time staff member, so it would be the best of both worlds. So! I'm currently working on submitting that job application, keep me in your prayers please!


I know it will all work out in God's time, so this verse has been close to my heart lately :)

What I'm Excited About
Christmas Break!! One of the perks of working for the school district is I get the same breaks as the kiddos! So during the break, I am taking a road trip to Santa Barbara to see my beautiful friend Sam for a few days! I am so excited to see her new place that she shares with her new hubby, do some shopping and watch some Christmas movies in our PJs! 

Love this girl so much

What I'm Watching/Reading
So my focus lately has been husband, school, holidays, so we haven't had much time to watch much TV or read, but I have a guilty pleasure that I can't deny. And that is Miss Lisa Vanderpump. And her spinoff show Vanderpump Rules never skimps on the drama. And let's be real, we all need a little bit of drama in our lives, as long as it's not ours, right?!



And of course this will be on our TV this week! One of my favorite things to do every year is have my coffee while watching the parade with my family!!



What I'm Listening To
Michael Buble's Holiday Radio will be playing on my radio until the New Year. No change there :)

What I'm Wearing
Tis the season for Burgundy! It is just such a great fall color that transitions perfectly into the Holiday season!





What I'm Doing This Weekend
Ya know, I don't think we have any plans this weekend! Say what?! So I see a lot of this in my future this weekend…


What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month
No work, no school, peppermint mochas, holiday shopping, fuzzy PJ's, decorating the Christmas tree, and spending lots of time with family. Sounds like the perfect month to me! And I can't wait to enjoy every minute of it!!

A few photos from our Christmas last year :)

What Else Is New
Not a whole lot, just living life one day at a time!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope ya'll have a fantastic holiday with your families!


















2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the job!!! I am a first year teacher finishing my Master's so I totally understand the anticipation of applying and all of that :) The French Toast Casserole sounds DELICIOUS! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the job! That would be so amazing :) I've always been super jealous of teacher's time off during the holidays and summer, but you all deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates